Thursday, May 15, 2008

Plants and Satan's Pants

In the south you know when you're going to be tormented with dreaded allergies. The entire freaking city turns a beautiful hue of baby poop yellow. Here in Satan's pants, nothing turns yellow - nothing really turns green for that matter - you just wake up one morning feeling like crap and stay that way until everything blooms or in my yard dies. I'm hoping to feel better by the 4th of July. I've had enough! Have I mentioned lately that I don't like it here?

To make matters worse I just spent 3 hours at the Botanical Gardens for a benefit (to benefit the Botanical Garden duh) and got to enjoy all the pollen there. Great idea huh? It was actually quite enjoyable and relaxing. When you're a part of Satan Pants high society you have to be involved in stuff like that (kidding). Never mind that I was the youngest person there by several decades and I couldn't grow any of the exotic plants they were auctioning off to save my soul. I just enjoyed the food and wine and now I'm enjoying burning eyes and headache (unfortunately, the headache is not from the wine - devil).

It's suppose to rain this weekend - kick ass! Another weekend of gross weather! The boys are running a .00005 K this weekend. It's a half mile around 5 city blocks. It thought it would be good for them. I will not be joining them. I don't want to embarrass myself when I can't finish. Plus it's a kids race - there's no reason for 3 year olds to make me look any more fat, out of shape and stupid than I already do. So good luck boys! Pick me up at the bloody mary tent when you're finished.

I also wanted to apologize for my last post. It was brought to my attention that I may have been a bit harsh. Never mind that Bratness McSlut will never read my blog, but if she does I offer my apology. However, as a disclaimer if I haven't seen or spoken to you in 10 years because you're a hooker please do not put me on a mass email telling me about your recent baby, engagement, wedding etc. It's rude and tacky. Ok? Ok.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You crack me up! I had to read your last post and the last paragraph of this post to Ryan and Mandy. They got a kick out of it. Reading that lead to telling Mandy about our beach trip and Jill putting sand on the fish and having to go up to her room to "think about how stupid she was."
Do you remember that?