Thursday, May 8, 2008

BOOORRRRED!

Have you ever been SO BORED at work that you need tooth picks to keep your eyes open? Well, today is so bad that I'm sure I've disturbed some people as I've snored here at my desk. Luckily I answer phones so I haven't been able to doze off into a deep enough sleep that I'm drooling on my keyboard. I've checked my emails, looked at celebrity gossip, stalked all of ya'll's (I don't think that's how you would write that but let's go with it) blogs, and now resorted to boring you with my banter. Here's a few things I thought I would share:
1. There has been some discussion abouth the orange patent leather shoes. Like what color they really were because orange patent leather shoes could be cute, and can't I just be nice. First, no they really can't be cute and two they were blaze orange. I think she was leaving the Parent Teacher Obnoxious meeting and heading to the woods to shoot at deer or turkeys. Third, anyone who wears orange patent leather shoes does not deserve to have me be nice to them. They've brought it on themselves.
2. I found an awesome hot pink pen today! Are you not super excited? I've never had a hot pink pen before. I'm totally going to steal it from the office. They pay me chicken scratch here so I think I deserve to take home the hot pink pen. As I think about it, I think I may take the purple one as well. Take that Boss Man!
3. Just a disclaimer to the little missy who insists on posting blogs about her muffin top and then sending pictures of itty bitty bikini's that she's going to wear this summer. Shut it! You are a doll! An adorable skinny mini who apparently needs to be slapped. Do you really want to get into a discussion about your belly with me? Let's talk when you can no longer wear the tiny two piece and have to resort to a one piece with a lycra panel to suck you in because you physically can't anymore. Or, you buy what covers your large and in charge pear shaped body and search for the perfect sarong. Just go eat a cookie...
4. Did I mention my hot pink pen!
xoxo - southern girl...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I used to have a job like that one summer--it was awful!!! The day went by sooooo slowly. I was allowed to read at my desk. Can you read? If so, get yourself a Jodi Picoult book, you won't mind being at work.
I'm sure my mantis stories on my blog kept you entertained--I have to say that I am over the mantises! Grace won't give them up yet though.

Ingle Nook said...

Jessica...you crack me up! Thanks for the laugh on your behalf. I kindof want a pair of orange patent leather shoes. Miss you.

mkfergy said...

I LOVE your new background. How did you change it???

I am jealous