Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day! I hope all of the mom's that read this blog are having a wonderful mothers day. You deserve it! We had a nice day. My boys woke me up bright and early to scream Happy Mothers Day and give me their gift. The oldest painted a garden rock at school and the youngest is pretty sure he helped. We'll go with that. After church we went to brunch with my in-laws and their friend Father T. He's a preist that joins us for holidays and other events. He's an absolute riot! Today he brought me flowers for mothers day and had a bloody mary with gin for breakfast. Right on Padre!
Last night my husband and I had date night. We try and do this every so often. We went for a cocktail at a crazy bar (read: biker bar) that sits on the water not too far from our house. Then we went to dinner and then to a graduation party at another local bar (do you see a pattern - that's what happens when it's cold most of the year - you find places to sit and drink). The graduation party was for an employee of my husbands that's graduating from the local Catholic College. Can you say WASTED! The three graduating girls and their friends we're trashed. One of the girls had on a Hooters tank -top with skin tight jeans that said "tastefully tacky" on the back. I'm not sure that was quite right - Tacky yes, tasteful no. I would call her a tramp - but that's just me. Anyway, come to find out she's a theology major. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Did she learn nothing in college?!? She was so super gross. We drove back by the bar where the party was held this afternoon after brunch and I'm pretty sure I saw her crawling out from under the table where she probably passed out. I'm sure her parent are proud of her behavior as well as her choice in attire. Such class...
I hope you all like the new header and music. I was completely bored at work the other day so I made the header. Then Hanks papa wanted music added so we added music. We're here to please! It's an eclectic arrangement so it should be enjoyable for everyone. But come on, doesn't everyone dig Dan Fogelburg? He rocks!
TTFN!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!