Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome

I don't know exactly how to start this blog thing so I'll just jump right in and give you some information you'll need for your experience here. First, I hate where I live. You'll need to keep this in mind for future reading as it is sure to come up time and time again. I have a lovely life - house in the suburbs (not that I live near a real city, but just trying to make it easy for you) beautiful children, awesome dog and a cool husband that takes care of me and pretty much let's me do what I want (hence the chicken decor in the kitchen). Second, I have two awesome little boys that drive me to drink but also are so dang adorable and smart that I would do anything in the world for them. Third, my family is awesome. They all live in the South - lucky clams - but I try to see them every chance I get. I miss them terribly. Fourth, I love my friends. However, they're all in the south too. Not that I'm not interested in making new friends. It's just a lot harder here in HELL. Other than that I'm pretty ordinary - and a lot of fun if I do say so myself. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the blog, tolerate the ranting, and keep your mouth shut when you don't like what I have to say (which should be pretty often). TTFN.

No comments: