Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update #2

OK, it's been 24 plus hours since the mystic tan. All I can say is thank goodness for Trader Joes body scrub! I've scrubbed my toes, thumbs, wrists and inside arms until I was no longer "bronze" but bright red. Aside from that the "tan" is OK. I'm not sure it's $30 worth of awesome, but it will get the job done. The only thing worse than being in a sleeveless dress with fat pasty white arms, is being in a sleeveless dress with fat streaky orange arms. I think I'm somewhere in between.
I will add though that after washing my face several times yesterday and this morning, when I used my astringent this morning there was tanner on my cotton ball. Super gross! And, yesterday when I went to the gym my clothes and "under garmets" were a beautiful shade of nasty. So stupid..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Hank's pal from school. Hank ,we call him Hank at school, told me that his aunt Jessica is the neatest person he knows besides his cool Papa.

Tiffany said...

And your dad's anonymous comments are not fooling anybody. We all know that "Hank's pal from school" is really his papa.