Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday's make me growl...

I hate Monday's. I mean, you just had a lovely weekend and now you're back to Monday. They're just so gross and so stupid. Something always goes wrong. Today it's the case of the missing tennis shoe. We found one, now where could the other one be? I had to send the oldest off to school in his crocks with socks. That is NOT acceptable! To make matters worse when he got dressed his pants were shorter than the last time he wore them and since I have done ZERO laundry this weekend he had to wear them with his awesome T-Shirt that said GEORGIA. He looks ridiculous! I'm almost embarrassed for him. Lucky for him he's a good looking kid so he'll make it (we're taking the tennis shoes to him when I find them - I just can't handle it).
This weekend was pretty uneventful which was nice for a change. We went to Moe's (we go every Friday - we're super boring). Saturday we ran errands and cleaned (for what reason you might ask since you're house looks like a tornado hit it this morning), yesterday we went to Church and played outside the rest of the day. Nothing exciting, but uneventful and occassionally those are the weekends you need. This week I have to finish a database for a service organization I belong to (I'll post about that later - I need to bite my lip about that right now or I may go postal), have lunch with the ladies from work for "Administrative Professional's Day", and go to a FREAKING Gala on Friday. BARF! No good can come of me having to dress up in heels to go and eat a too expensive dinner, have to buy my own alcohol, and try and bid obnoxious amounts on items I don't need (and won't get because the people with the money always out bid me - I don't understand why $35 doesn't buy me the trip to Ireland). This is my second year on this evil GALA committee and I hate it more and more. I'm not sure why I torture myself. My husband just flat out isn't going. Nice right? Whatever...
On a positive note there is some GREAT TV on this week! Grey's is back, American Idol kicked off Kristi Lee Hooker, and there's always OTH (which better be good or it's getting put on notice with the Hills), the Office, and Jon and Kate plus 8 (you need to watch - you might get a better understanding of me - minus 6 children and a need for obnoxious organization - but the bratty part stays) and Ghost Wisperer! TAKE THAT TV GUIDE!
Sad... Very. Very. Sad.

No comments: