Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mystic Tan adventure

So, I had an adventure today that I needed to tell ya'll about. Tonight I had my first experience with Mystic Tan! Yes, E! was there filming their newest edition of Mystic Tan Satan's Pants. Anyway, I watched the tutorial and figured how hard could it be. You stand in a booth for 30 seconds, the machine sprays you with a thin mist and *poof* your done. Not exactly how it happened-for me anyway.
At first it was pretty much like the video. Strip, cover your hair with a waffle house hair net, put cream on the parts you don't want "mystified" and get ready. Then you step into a giant up right coffin, you stand in the most crazy ridiculous position and push the big green button... THEN it spays you with a "thin mist" that scares the crap out of you. The nice cute teenage boy that showed me how to work the mystic magic, said that I should hold my breath, and then when it was time for me to turn around and have the machine spray the back I should catch my breath and hold it again. Whatever! I've inhaled enough of the spray that I've probably damaged my lungs and it would have been just as healthy for me to tan in the crazy bed. Not to mention what my eyes are going to look like from trying to keep them closed as tight as I possibly could.
Now I have to wait 24 hours to see if I'm a streaky mess. Not to mention that the good 'ol mystic tan is a crazy $30 for 30 seconds of ridiculous. Also, I can't bathe tonight. I have to sit here the rest of the night sticky and smelly from the mystic potion. I'll let you know in 24 hours how it's all worked out. Wish me luck.

No comments: