Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Today we took the kids in the 90 degree heat to Satan's Pants little amusement park. This amusement park is another positive attribute to Satan's Pants. It's fun for kids and is dirt cheap. Each ticket is a quarter and no ride is more than two tickets. So, you can go with a family of four and five dollars and have a really great day. Also, if you don't use all your tickets they don't expire. So, we can save them until next summer (assuming I remember where I put them) and use them again. Great idea..
Since I am pregnant I couldn't ride the rides. So, while the kids and their dad stood in lines and rode the rides I people watched. Now I know it takes all kinds to make the world go round, but I do have a couple of things to say -
1. The amusement park is for kids. It's actually for small kids and their families. Once you're in high school you should probably stop coming unless you have small siblings. However, if you do decide to come there is really no need to wear halter tops and lucite heels. No one needs to wear hooker heels - period. I know you're probably hoping to pick up guys while you're riding the scrambler but come on! Next time leave the heels at home or pass up the park and head to the strip club down town. I think it's amature night.
2. I am proud of those who are choosing to quit the nasty habit of smoking. Applause to you. However, I am totally grossed out when you wear a tank top and your patch. Barf... Next time wear a shirt with sleeves. There is nothing more repulsive than a grown man in a tank top, jean shorts and a nasty patch on his arm. No one wants to see that.
3. If you must color your hair you need to choose a real color - blonde, brown, even a natural red. Maroon is not a natural hair color. Also, mother/daughter maroon hair is tacky. Along the same lines if you must get a perm DO NOT BRUSH IS OUT TO MAKE IT FRIZZY! There is absolutely no reason to look like a human fur ball.
4. If you are 10 or younger and weigh maybe 65 lbs. I can tell your big boobs aren't real. Do not stuff your bra. There is no reason for it. Little girls are suppose to be flat chested. Enjoy it while you can. One day they'll be bigger and may hang down to your waist.
There were more but I don't want to seem like a snob. I'm not trying to pick on these people but I just can't help myself. I'm really just trying to help. I know I'm not necessarily a "do" picture of perfection either. However, you won't find me in lucite heels or a brushed out perm. Just think before you go out in public. If not, you could face the ridicule of someone like me - best of luck to you then.

No comments: