Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just saying...

Nothing interesting is happening in my life right now. I'm pregnant, I'm fat and I'm cranky. Other than that, it's just another day in the wonderful world of Satan's Pants. I've had a very busy couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to a couple weeks of nothing before the boys go back to school. It's time for me to catch up on my naps.
There is one thing I want to mention - has anyone noticed Katie Cruise's (you know Tom's wife) tight rolled jeans? Seriously - someone please call her and tell her that's ridiculous. That is a trend that NEVER needs to be repeated. Also, she could use a little lipstick. Just saying...

1 comment:

ashley said...

Totally agree. How about I read that all women should have no fear. We can stop wearing our husband's jeans to the mall (right) and go buy our own pair of "boyfriend" jeans. All of our favorite designer brands will have their version. I'd rather poke my eye out with a spoon than have to sift through the boyfriend jean section at Nordstrom.

Thanks, Katie (and Posh). We can thank her for the "I just rolled out of my deathbed" look.