Friday, August 22, 2008

Can I get a goop goop...

My husband was out of town again last night. (I figure he really is working or he has a new girl friend on the other side of the state. Either way he wasn't home). This morning as I was getting ready I saw that my hair goop was missing. I could not figure out where it was. The only explanation I could come up with was that either the paranormals had gotten to it or TC had taken it with him. I had to go with the paranormals.
I was wrong - it was my husband. My husband has had the same exact white boy hair cut since the minute I met him. The only difference is that it's now more gray so it's gotten a bit shorter. I can't imagine that it's more than 3/4 of an inch on top right now. Why in the world does he need my hair goop? I'm so perplexed. He asked last week if he could use some. I said sure for kicks and giggles. All it did was make his hair look greasy. Not the best look. I'm not sure what's more curious - the fact that he stole my hair goop or that he thinks the greasy look is a good look for him. Here's a tip - it's not! And, if you don't leave my stuff alone I will totally "lend" your smelly cologne to the garbage can.
I'm not mad at him - not exactly. I'm annoyed that he's not home as much right now, that he doesn't have a backbone when it comes to his family (there I said it - happy now) and steals my hair goop. I think he must be having a midlife crisis at 36. I know he gets stressed out being the primary bread winner with a wife and 2.5 kids. However, no man needs to take their high and tight hair and try and make it look "cool". It just looks foolish. Yes I told him this (do you not know me at all?) but I think he enjoys being ridiculous from time to time. However, if he goes and gets a barb wire tattoo he's totally crossed the line.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You've got to get a picture of your hubby with his goop goop and post it! I don't think I've ever met him or at least I don't remember if I did. It's really easy to post pictures if you need help I can help you.

Peaches and Cheese said...

This is an "anonymous" blog Tiffany... No one is suppose to know who we are. I don't need the Satan's Pants masses burning things in my yard when they find out I think their precious town stinks! ;)
Also, a picture wouldn't do any good. His hair is ridiculous. It just looks a wee bit greasy. He's insane.

Steph C. said...

Poor guy..you should tell him he looks sexy and then buy him his own hair goop that dries a bit nicer so it is not greasy looking!