Friday, August 29, 2008

Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yeah...

One of my avid readers, who shall remain nameless, asked me to please try and find something positive to blog about. She is tired of the negativity that is Peaches and Cheese. She believes there has to be something positive going on in Satan's Pants (whatever). So, I've been on hiatus trying to find something positive. However, I'm drawing a blank. Go figure.
One thing "positive" I can say about Satan's Pants is there is no traffic. I can leave my house at 7:44 and still make it to work by 8 a.m. That I do enjoy. The only time there is a back up is if there is an accident or if the roads are frozen over (so stupid). I've become accustomed to not having to stop for traffic and making it home by 5:15. I will also add that I am NOT a fast driver. I drive just over the speed limit to avoid an accident or a ticket. Also, 9 times out of 10 I am driving around with precious cargo so I don't want to go to fast. There is no place in Satan's Pants that I need to get to super fast so I don't drive super fast. However, that does not mean that I enjoy putting down the interstate at 50 mph! Yesterday, as I got on the interstate and accelerated to go (since I have no air in the van right now I do not enjoy sitting in the car) I got behind "crafty1" with a bee-hive hairdo. She would not speed up! It was totally ridiculous. I yelled, I honked and I yelled some more and she continued to putt down the street talking on the phone to one of her bridge playing friends or her mall walking buddies. MOVE MEEMAW! I did not have the time or patience for such garbage. I am pregnant and mean and even a little old lady with terrible hair can tick me off. So move on with your bad self...
On a happy and positive note (here you go nameless one) today is my son's 7th Birthday! I can't believe it! SEVEN!!!! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with him and somehow I've found time to move 1000 miles away and add a couple more kids to the brood. He is super smart, super precious and super fun. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBI WAN!!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Nameless Positivity would hate Kindredly.

I personally love your rant posts...they make me fall out of my chair with laughter.