Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So. Dang. Stupid...

Just wanted to let ya'll know - it's June freaking 3rd and it's 56 freaking degrees outside and I'm freaking ticked! It's cold, windy and rainy. My kids had to wear pants, long sleeve shirts and jackets today and I wore my velor sweat suit (naturally). While everyone in the South is outside at the swimming pool there is a chance that we could be building snowmen tomorrow during field-day activities instead of having water balloon fights. Did anyone else ever wear their jacket to field day? No, it was always a hot sweaty mess just like it should be. Every field day should include melting Popsicles not children freezing in their windbreakers!
I hear the bus - I hope they didn't take their snow tires off yet...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Too bad we can't switch places for a week or so. It's so hot here we can hardly breathe and it's only June! Our hot weather lasts as long as your cold weather, it will be hot until October or November. I can't wait to head up north in August. We are going to some island in Wisconsin but really close to MN, we fly into Duluth. Anywhere near you? I'd love to get to see you and your boys.