Friday, June 20, 2008

'cause you had a bad day...

I've had a really crappy couple of days. First, I don't feel well. Second, I'm at work and we all know how much fun I think this place is. Numbers three through 50 - well, get ready for a rant fest.
Yesterday I dropped a tube of lipstick on my khaki jacket. Does anyone know how to get out lipstick? The idiots at the dry cleaners can't get out mud so I assume they can't get out lipstick. My hair is gross. It's making me physically sick to look at. The air doesn't work in my van. I know that it's not that hot here in Satan's Pants (ironic really) but I like the feel of artificial air as I drive. Moe's hasn't emailed me back. Yes, we will be going back tonight and if the cheese is damn it then I will be emailing again. I'm not scared. My house is filthy. I 'm tired of people who lie, embellish and copy (I'm not going to say it - you know who you are). Cake icing should only be made with powdered sugar, butter and milk. If it's made with lard it is fat not icing.Also, the crazy girl in the office next door is wearing an awful froggy t-shirt with a three strand turquoise beads. Super tacky, bless her heart.
Eventually I will be in a better mood. I'd say 5 p.m. today will be a good pick me up. Our small town is having a fair and craft show this weekend so that should be cute. However, if my boys think they're riding any of the crazy carni rides their W-R-O-N-G. We don't do rides that are assembled and disassembled once a week. Just sayin. My anniversary is next week and maybe I'll get something pretty. Probably not, but a girl can dream.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay--I'm dying to know, how was the cheese dip???
I'm sorry you had such a crappy day, maybe this weekend will be better!

Peaches and Cheese said...

The cheese dip was NASTY!!! I'm so dissapointed. Moes better watch out - there's another wordy email coming their way.

Tiffany said...

Are you EVER going to post again. Just wonderin'