Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome to Moes!!!!

Every Friday the Peaches & Cheese family goes to Moe's. It's dirt cheap and muy yummy. We went last night and ordered the exact same thing we order every Friday - our meals a long with a cup of queso. I was so excited. I look forward to Moe's with my family every week. I talk about it like we're going to see family - our much loved Moe's family. HOWEVER, last night when I dipped my chip into the queso and went to savor my first bite it was different and muy muy gross! They changed their freakin recipe! They added some nastiness and made it gross! I was SO disappointed. Not only that but since the tomatoes are evil in Texas or something they didn't have my favorite salsa. Listen up Moe's -CHANGE IT BACK PRONTO! I know the tomato thing isn't your fault, but the nastiness in the cheese is just ridiculous.
I looked everywhere for a suggestion box. I figure if I go every Friday then my opinion should count for something. The stupid cup of queso is more than the two boys meals combined so if we stop ordering it because it bites ass then they're going to lose a huge profit from the Peaches & Cheese family and I believe that we totally help them keep the lights on in that place. We've at least bought the Chevy Venture outside that is painted yellow and says Moe's for catering. I was even thinking about using Moe's for my next party, baptism, Bat Mitzvah, whatever. However, if they don't change back their cheese then no dice. Got it Moe's! You do not want to see this sweet Southern Girl angry.
I'm off to find their web site. Don't think that I'm not about to let the people at Moe's corporate know my disappointment. They're in the south, they should be sympathetic. I will just continue to email them or write to my congressman or something until it is changed. In this economy I want to enjoy my cheap food and do not need nastiness in my cheese! My name is Peaches and Cheese and I approve this message...

1 comment:

Pretty Unfamous said...

I'd be pretty angry if a favorite recipe of mine was changed! Even more angry than if it was just taken of the menu. Because with a recipe change, they just TEASE you with it!