Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here comes the caboose!

I realize it's been forever since I've posted. I was so good at sending something out every couple of days. However, nothing has been going on and I didn't want to bore everyone with another tale of the cheese at Moe's - which by the way I spoke to the manager about and they're trying to fix it. They've had more than one complaint HA!
I've decided to go ahead and tell everyone the truth about why I haven't posted in a while (not that Jill hasn't already but whatever). I've actually been sick sick sick and exhausted for weeks. We're unexpectedly expecting our third baby in January and this time around has been MISERABLE!!! I'm almost 10 weeks so I'm hoping and praying that the feeling of devil is coming to an end. It was gone by the 12th week with the first two. However, with the first two I was under 30 and I'm thinking that being old might have something to do with the misery.
I'm so tired of crackers, pretzels and every other bland edible piece of poo. I can't eat anything greasy or it makes me sick. I can barely keep my eyes open for more than an hour a day. I don't even enjoy my diet cokes for cripes sake. Everything is evil. The only thing I enjoy is my nice soft comfy bed and cold glasses of water.
The other miserable part of this right now is that it's only nice here in Satan's Pants during the summer and early fall. After that is snows and is cold for 6 months. I feel like I'm missing the summer by staying holed up in my bed room day in and day out because I physically can't muster the energy to venture out. I haven't grocery shopped (or shopped at all for that matter) in weeks and I'm sure my boys are tired of grilled cheese and peanut butter and jelly. However, until I feel better I can't worry about that. They are getting fed and clothed so we're doing OK ( I also assume they're brushing their teeth but I could be wrong).
Yes, I am excited about another baby. I love love love babies!!!! I can't wait until January to meet my little caboose (that's what I'm calling him because THIS IS IT). I just despise being pregnant. I am the worst pregnant person in the world. The morning sickness is the devil, the maternity clothes are ugly and I feel nasty for 9 straight months. However, I love being a mommy so I'll just have to deal with it. However, I will never become earth mother and "embrace" my pregnancy. Poo poo on that!
So, just to let ya'll know, if I don't post for another couple of weeks you'll know why. I'm sick and feel like I've been hit by a truck. When (and at this point if) I ever feel better I will post something witty and humorous about the other 457 things that piss me off. Until then peace out and TTFN!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Let me be the first blog buddy to congratulate you! That's really exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Ingle Nook said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the caboose! Feel better and try to enjoy the sun!

Grammy said...

Congratulations on the caboose!! You will feel better soon. Can't wait to see yall when you come for a visit.
Love, Aunt Ricki

mkfergy said...

Caboose. I did not know if you were going to talk about your butt or what.

Ha ha, baby caboose. Toot Toot!!!