Thursday, July 3, 2008

My so called life...

Someone on another blog I stalk from time to time had an entry about how busy her life has been lately and gave a week by week calendar of events. I thought this was pretty cute. She was exasperated by all the weddings, showers, parties, beach trips and beer she needed to consume (party on Garth). To make her, and other super fun girls in tiny little dresses feel better, I thought I would give you an example of my morning sickness/pregnancy calendar thus far:
Week of June 9th - Thought I was going to die...
Week of June 16th - Knew I was going to die...
Week of June 23rd - Wanted to go ahead and die...
Week of June 30th - Was gassy - Thought the dog died...
I'm assuming this will go on for the duration of my pregnancy. I don't feel that there is an end in site. Feeling better and not wanting to sleep all day would be super fantastic. However, I've never felt this bad for this long EVER (yes this is when you feel sorry for me and send me fudge).
So, as to not bore you with the rest of the year ( see above) we will skip to 2009:
Some random week in January: Had baby - FINALLY feel better!
Some random week in February: Have three kids! Now what the HELL do I do....

5 comments:

Ingle Nook said...

This cracked me up...not to laugh at your situation. I'm so excited for you...maybe the sickness means a little girl?!?! See you soon. Hope you feel better!

mkfergy said...

Girl Girl Girl...I NEED A GIRL.
Tiffany has an in with the man upstairs...can you please put in a good word...HEALTHY BABY...prefer a girl.

Thanks,
Aunt Jill

Emily Jo said...

I just found you via Kindredly's blog and I'm hooked! Love it!

Where in the midwest are you?

Congrants on the "caboose", hopefully the puke feeling will go away soon.... I feel for ya!

Emily

mkfergy said...

Can you please blog again...you are killing me.
You are getting more and more fans and falling down on the job.

ashley said...

hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! So. Funny. I loved this!