Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When It Rains it Hails...

This week has actually not been too bad- as far as feeling bad goes. I'm not as nauseated, but I'm just as exhausted. I really need to get my energy up for my big va-cay to HOTlanta next week. I'm super excited to be heading south!! We have a lot planned in my short stay so I need to feel better. Can I get a whoo whoo!
Aside from feeling better everything else has gone wrong. First, the family vanster is in on the plan to ruin my life. Last week I replaced 4 tires. It needed to be done but wasn't until I was stuck on the side of the road with a flat. Nice. Now, the big blue bomb is in the shop getting it's air fixed and brakes fixed. So stupid. Not only is the van sick, my washing machine bit the dust last week as well. Sears brought me a brand new Maytag. So nice of them. I was OK not washing clothes but apparently my husband would like some clean underwear every now and again. Such a diva.
Since we're adding a third child to the family we're also in the market for some bunk beds for the boys. We all went to look Sunday so they could feel like they had a say in the purchase (they totally don't). We found a cute set with a full bed on the bottom and a twin on the top. When we have some cash we'll fix up the room and move the boys in together. This sounds easy enough right? Wrong! The little one has been angry at me for days because the bunk beds aren't here yet. Every hour on the hour I have to explain that money doesn't grow on trees and if he wants to replace the air in my van I'll be more than happy to buy him the damn bunk beds! OK, I'm not quite that mean (close though - I'm hormonal) but you get the point.
I'm off to the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully everything is good and baby is growing and healthy. I'll fill everyone in tomorrow. Peace out!
UPDATE: Just got a call from the diva himself. Looks like the air is $1100 to fix. Does anyone have a fan that hooks to the visor 'cause it looks like it's going to be a hot one here in Satan's Pants this summer. So stupid...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I wish I could see you guys in Atlanta. We aren't going to make it there until late September. You have fun!

ashley said...

Oh dear.
I'm fairly certain you are no longer in HOT-lanta...I would have loved to meet you.

The situation with the air sounds horrible.