Friday, June 6, 2008

Here's your sign...

I am not a heathen person despite what some of you may believe. I attend church on a regular basis and talk with God often - we're totally tight. Anyway, I've had some things going on that I needed some clarity on and I thought I would consult my handy bedside bible. I said "OK, I'm going to open this and point to something and that will be my answer". When I did this I "selected" a passage about people wanting signs from Jesus and he basically said all Jeff Foxworthy like "Here's your sign". Oh God, such a jokester. I bet you got a hearty chuckle out of yourself with that one. I"m sure my sign will come soon enough and everything will be fine, but I found this funny and wanted to share.
Now, about the girl in the office down the hall. I told you yesterday to NEVER wear that outfit again and you TOTALLY wore it again today! Just because it's a different colored shirt under the same ugly jacket does not make it a different outfit. Go home and start over! (By the way, I have not received a sign to be nicer to people with poor taste - just to those who don't know any better).
XOXO - Southern girl..

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's funny! God does have a sense of humor.
There is a verse in the Bible that says that we will be judged by the standard in which we judged others. Cheryl used to say that when she got to heaven, God was going to say, "That's a stupid outfit you have on."