Friday, October 3, 2008

Dear sis...

Dear All About Owen,
In response to your letter, and because it's debate season, I have a few thought I wanted to share. Yes, it is 100% crap that Atlanta doesn't have any gas. Especially since it's a commuter town and 90% of the metro Atlanta population is probably still sitting on 75/85, 285 or 20 as we speak burning precious fuel. That stinks - especially since right now it is $4.00 a gallon. I will give Satan's pants a point for being able to avoid traffic - although our gas right now is $3.45 a gallon which is still stupid.
This morning however I would assume you did not wake up to the first frost of the season (it's only October 3rd for crying out loud). Your weather man didn't tell you that traditionally the first snow flakes fall sometime in October -which in my opinion is just plain wrong. And you my friend don't have to live in a Blue state.
I would love to tool to the home of the hit song "Everybody is somebody in Snellville" to watch bad football. I would love to be there so I can tell you to go burn more gas and fix your hair because I'm pretty sure brown on you isn't going to work (you're beautiful - just do something about your roots and call it a day), and I would love to give your precious little boy hugs and kisses until he tells me to go away (right now he has no idea who his aunt is and that is heart breaking). However, I can't because I'm stuck in SATAN'S PANTS.
So if we're keeping score I would have to say there are pro's and con's to each. However, in my opinion Atlanta is doing far better than this cow pasture I have to call home.
By the way - from my house I can't see Russia but I can smell poo from animals and there are flies galore since we live near a farm (which everyone here does). Kind of makes the pretty leaves a little less pretty...
Love you and miss you terribly,
Peaches

2 comments:

mkfergy said...

Still a bitch!

Love you,

Ingle Nook said...

You guys crack me up!