Monday, January 12, 2009

Sweet Child o' mine...

I found out today that Wednesday is C day - as in Caboose day. It looks like me and my snarky attitude/mood swings/swollen ankles are heading to the hospital bright and early to be induced. This will be baby boy #3 induced exactly 2 weeks before his due date. I'm all for it - in case you didn't realize it I'm not the worlds most pleasant pregnant person - however, I believe I will be delivering my last child (dear God PLEASE) on the coldest January day in the last 15 years here in Satan's Pants. Only a child of mine would decide that was a great idea. It doesn't matter if he comes a day early or a day late - the next three are ridiculously cold and maybe it's better that I just stay in a nice hospital room where nurses and doctors are nice to me instead of trying to navigate around - in my cape - in the stupid cold. Poor Nana. She's heading up tonight. I hope she brings her Alaska clothes...
Little bit and I went shopping and to lunch today. I'm not sure he realizes how much his world is about to change. Last week he said his teachers wanted to know if the baby was here yet. He said "is it?". That's not a good sign. However, he's a sweetie so I think he'll be able to adjust. The big one will be fine. He'll now have 2 to boss around. Plus I'm hoping to bribe them both into being helpful. Wishful thinking I know, but maybe I'll get lucky...
So, if I don't blog again for a while you will know why. Until then, take care and peace out!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!! I'll be praying for a healthy delivery on Wednesday!

Grammy said...

Praying all goes well on Wednesday!I agree with Tiffany I can't wait to see pictures!!
I hate that I wasn't able to be there to help. I guess I'll just come for a visit another time.
Love you all!!
Aunt Ricki

Ingle Nook said...

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Praying for his arrival! Tomorrow is the coldest day here in 15 years too...global warming?? or cooling??

mkfergy said...

I believe it is global cooling and according to Gore, they both are not good.
I am super excited and Grammy, Jessica and I discussed maybe a girls trip to the frozen tundra to see the babies. Just a thought!

Toot Toot - her comes the Caboose.