Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new...

So, it's 9:40 p.m. on New Years Eve and I'm sitting at home - doing 100% nothing. Not that we didn't have a fun festive evening. We went to a local fast food restaurant for dinner - kids had kid meals, I had a fish sandwich (don't judge - I'm pregnant) and TC... well, TC had the pot roast dinner with mashed potatoes and green beans. I thought I might puke... What could be worse! The green beans were so green I thought they were wax. Whatever - it's a holiday. Knock yourself out. After dinner we took the kids to see a movie. High School Musical 3! We've now seen the trilogy... Don't be jealous. Next new years you too can go to the budget theater and see a Disney movie (movie was actually super cute - I'm just afraid now that I'm going to have to sign the boys up for dance class).
I went to the Dr. yesterday. I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% blah, blah, blah. What that means is - who knows. I'm miserable and uncomfortable and I'm not sleeping. However, since I've missed the deadline for the tax write off I'd rather just let baby boy caboose plump up a little. However, he's dropped so low I'm afraid he's going to fall out in the snow (I know, TMI). I go back to the Dr. Monday so maybe I'll have some additional information for you.
Well, I just wanted to write and wish everyone out in blog land a very Happy New Year. Here's hoping we all have a prosperous, healthy and exciting 2009. Peace out!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I have to admit that I am a HSM fan! It's so corny but so fun. We haven't seen the third one though. We'll be waiting until it comes out on video.
The theatre that Hannah is involved in is doing HSM 2 in May. Should be fun.
Happy New Year!